MEIKO Clean Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd. No. 59 MM Tower, Airport – Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064, India
Phone: +91 80 4201 0014/15, Fax: +91 80 4201 0016 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boasting highly effective, powerful wash pumps, oscillating wash arms, and an ultra-efficient power wash function, this professional dishwasher is a genuine all-rounder. It works fast, confidently tackling the kinds of jobs that normal dishwashers struggle with. That means everything runs more smoothly in the wash-up area. Sliding tables keep idle time to a minimum, while staff work under excellent ergonomic conditions and take more pleasure in their work.
A professional dishwasher designed for challenging environments
• Automatic hood lifting device ensures full use of available capacity
• Maximum energy efficiency thanks to built-in heat recovery system
• Sparkling wash results – no more hand polishing!
• Comfortable wrap-around hood handle for ergonomic operation
• Superb wash results thanks to multiple filtration of the tank water
• Hood with double-walled insulation keeps the wash-up area quieter
|Width||1490 (1600) mm||1490 mm|
|Depth||995 (1100) mm||995 mm|
|Height||1792 mm||1792 mm|
|Total height with hood open||2515 mm||2515 mm|
|Entry height||650 mm||650 mm|
|Basket dimensions||1310 x 690 mm||1310 x 690 mm|
|Programme cycles *||120/240/480 s||180/240/480/ s|
|Theoretical basket capacity||30 / 15 / 7 / h||20/15/7/h|
|Pump motor||2 x 2.2 kW||2 x 2,2 kW|
|Tank capacity||100 l||100 l|
|Final rinse||9 l/basket||9 l/basket|
|Tank heating||9.0 kW||9,0 kW|
|45° feed water temperature||12.0 kW||12,0 kW|
|10°C feed water temperature||18.0 kW||18,0 kW|
|10°C feed water temperature and Point2 AirConcept||15.0 kW||15,0 kW|
|Total connected load|
|3-phase NPE, 400 V, 50 Hz, 45°C feed water temperature||16.9 kW||16,8 kW|
|3-phase NPE 400 V, 50 Hz, 10°C feed water temperature||22.9 kW||22,8 kW|
|3-phase NPE 400 V, 50 Hz, 10°C feed water temperature and Point2 AirConcept||19.9 kW||19,8 kW|
* If the machine is connected to a cold water supply and / or if there are short change-over times of baskets, the wash cycles needed to achieve hygienic rinse temperatures may increase.
Date: 10.2016. Technical modifications reserved.